Author Topic: Edit Overworld path  (Read 674 times)

Free_Eagle

• Level 3: Plugger
    • View Profile
Edit Overworld path
« on: August 18, 2023, 05:45:12 PM »
Hello, me again :)

I edit the Overworld. Unfortunately, the yellow path cannot be changed. Find the tilsets for the point, but I didn't find the way. Now I have made my own Tilest with the path. Just how do I tell the program that this is a way. My player always stops at the self-created cross (image). And one more thing, can the P1 be turned off?

Thank you
Sorry for my bad english...

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
Re: Edit Overworld path
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 07:08:52 PM »
you can't change them? as if you're unable to move or remove them?
first of all, those look like points, not paths. I don't know if that's what you just call them, or chose the wrong move style by accident. better check.
you'd like to turn off P1 how? do you by chance have two players, and just want P2 to be playable?

Free_Eagle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 12:33:28 PM »
Sorry for the late reply. I was on vacation.

Oh my bad English...OK, I can't change the graphic because I can't find a sheet for it. I only found the sheet for the point (Pic Way2). I also tried the original way on layer 6 and my edited way above. Unfortunately the program then crashes.

My game is just a one player game. Therefore the P1 is unnecessary.

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 07:28:44 AM »
I hope you enjoyed your vacation ;)  The crash is unfortunate. You should still be able to place your graphics over the points with a Foreground Tileset or a Foreground Sprite.
You can disable player 1 in an area with a disable command. "disable/enable player1". However, you can't do that in the overworld.

Free_Eagle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2023, 02:51:25 PM »
Yes, thanks. Vacation was nice but short ;D.

I have installed the new update. No more crashes so far.
This allowed me to play with the layers. Below the original path, above it my drawn path and then the wombat. Seems to work that way.

Ohh...Then I have to live with the "P1". Maybe Ting Thing will change that.
Can i make suggestions for changes in the forum? Or should I write Ting Thing an email?

Thank you  :)