Author Topic: Super crazy crazy jumpi'n  (Read 1910 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Super crazy crazy jumpi'n
« on: March 03, 2018, 06:37:45 PM »

Super crazy crazy jumpi'n! It's easy, but hard to control! I made it in only about 1-2 hours. Hope you enjoy it!
I used to have it as a sandbox level... but for 2-player it needed to be changed. It's got alot of enemies... A LOT!!!

NOTE THIS GAME IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE ON THE EXPLORE SECTION. REASON:
I lost the game files somehow. I wanted to edit it some more but the files disappeared. I'm sorry for this. That is why it's gone.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:54:50 PM by Christian Game Maker »

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
Re: Super crazy crazy jumpi'n
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 07:49:34 PM »
I passed and beated it in second attempt without too much pain. It's nice to see a game that makes a challenge much different and I wouldn't say it is hard to control the character.  :)  Yes, it's a bit slippery and it is fast but not too difficult to handle considering what all I can do in your level. I would say that because it is much different it just takes a time to get used to.
With such physics it makes a challenge not much more difficult if you add just more enemies and bigger holes because also character is much more capable. You should consider with some new challenges that would be impossible with a normal physics if you would make a game with your new physics in the future. Considering that you made just a level and Level 1 it is totally okay but you should add some special sounds and music on it.  :)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Super crazy crazy jumpi'n
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 04:52:35 PM »
My bad! I tried to convert it to a 2-player game and failed to put in the same physics for the characters like the old sandbox!