Author Topic: PB video Updates!  (Read 1980 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
PB video Updates!
« on: June 30, 2018, 02:15:28 AM »
If you would like to see up-to-date looking video updates, I'm the guy for the job! You probably have seen my trailer which isn't very good. That's because I was in a hurry and didn't spend much time on it. Well now I'm going to make update videos for PB!  Not patches, but major updates. Soon I'll show a demo of what a video would look like and have it up for a vote. TingThing will publish them and I will make them. The text looks cool, I've got neat transitions, and pictures from coming soon and more! Some features will show comparisons and if you make a major statement referring to a feature, then it might pop up in an update video! I think that if we do this, then PB will get more popularity. And the videos will be in 2K HD format for extreme fun. The first update video may be about 5.2. I want to test it to see if it works right with 5.2. If everyone likes it, then I'll keep working foward on this. They won't be on time usually, because Ting Thing keeps secrets which I know nothing of until they are in Coming soon, or in the Update log. If you havn't noticed, I do want to be a part of PB development, advertising, sprite editing and so on. I hope to stick around here as long as PB is developing! Hopefully It doesn't stop for a very long time.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: PB video Updates!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 08:55:40 PM »
The update video for 5.3 (I'm officially working on this one and have decided that it will be the first PB update video) is going well. I have a couple of problems though,

1. I don't have very good sound effects to use.2. I need some unique music tracks.

If you want to see PB update videos, please help by supporting me with sound effects, music tracks, and catchy pictures to use to make them be top-notch! If you saw my first PB trailer, then you might have thought the quality was a little bit bad. But these videos will be better and way more cool looking!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 07:01:41 PM »
Never did actually get around to releasing anything... :(

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 10:02:17 AM »
This would be a good idea
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 04:51:28 PM »
I actually had some content...Though I never actually continued it. Plus, I wanted to be able to see what was going to come prior to PB being released. Then release the update a day or 2 after the update was released. It looked really cool though. ;)

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 05:54:33 PM »
just don't end up like I did

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 04:16:21 PM »
I've been quite active on my youtube channel. Videos come out frequently. Once every few days. This may slow down in the near future, due to me running out of content that I am willing to show. I plan to release some actual ASM gameplay soon. Actually playing the game. Maybe...5 minutes of ASM gameplay. Just to curb your curiosity of all of my top-secret stuff. ;)

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2019, 07:14:31 AM »
*waiting for gameplay*
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 06:17:01 PM »
I'll get it made!