Author Topic: Sprite ideas? Anyone?  (Read 1857 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Sprite ideas? Anyone?
« on: July 10, 2018, 11:55:01 AM »
I'm feeling creative right now. Does anyone have a suggestion for a sprite sheet I can make? (I won't accept aliens, zombies, monsters, or anything like that. Just something mario-like and fun!) I'll be happy to work on a few things. And if you need a sprite, just send me a PM!(Personal message) or e-mail me at gamesforchrist@outlook.com. And be  sure to specify weather it's a block, projectile, enemy, character,  item, etc...

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
Re: Sprite ideas? Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 03:09:17 PM »
free commissions? that's nice, but I think you should focus on your stuff. you have like, two big projects in works and probably considering next five.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:09:56 PM by Gizgord »

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 08:50:07 PM »
I know that it sounds weird, but the reason I posted this was to get a few more enemies and stuff in my game. If you come up with a good idea and I like it, it the sprite will be shared in the resources section and might end up in my game. So actually, this is helping.

Gizgord

• average
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 10:20:20 PM »
I know that it sounds weird, but the reason I posted this was to get a few more enemies and stuff in my game. If you come up with a good idea and I like it, it the sprite will be shared in the resources section and might end up in my game.

sick. if that's the case, you can do thwomps.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 10:51:57 PM »
I would like to do that, but there isn't any sensible way to do that programming wise with PB. Okay. I'll do that! But why is it sick?

Gizgord

• average
    • View Profile

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 11:13:26 PM »
Oh. Thanks for explaining. I thought it meant the opposite! I already made the sprites. Go to resources page and look for the thwomp.