Author Topic: List of Fan-made Websites  (Read 11497 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: List of Fan-made Websites
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 02:20:09 PM »
That's okay.

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 02:29:15 PM »
XD
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 09:02:49 PM »
I guess I better clarify on my first post a little.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 01:38:46 AM »
Ting_Thing, I am not sure... My website is not directly about Platform Builder and I am promoting more my game than PB but I am mentioning your and our member's sites there under the links page as our other members did to feel all connected. I can guess that my site is not appropriate because I am talking more about myself than about the others. At the same time if someone would like my game then it would motivate them also to try PB by themselves which is also one of my goals. So are we going to include my site also or not?

If no, I understand but if yes, then I am going to do as you described in the first post of this topic. :) I think no copyright nor other terms have been violated in my site. I include your intro in each of my videos that are related to PB.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:43:08 AM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2018, 08:14:40 AM »
If "appropriate" for all ages then despite the fact my game has some bad language and aggressive situations considering my game was accepted then my website also should get accepted. :)

I think Mechasaur is not very appropriate also for this forum as he has become a big critic and an opponent to Ting_Thing reasons to push back all content by Nintendo. Also, he does not behave as a person should who have a place in MB moderators that I gave to him but I think we are doing it right. He is not a total bully nor bad guy either so we still can accept everyone friendly here. :)

To be honest, I am sorry. If my cynical outlook on the Platform Builder forums is impacting future progress on the game, I would like to lessen those qualities if you give me a second chance. It's my fault I've been behaving the way I was since I joined here and I'm not blaming anyone here for my faults. I hope you accept my apology so we can be on better terms.   

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 06:12:25 PM »
Thank you for your apology! I didn't really want to have you in a PB group I made with steam because of the way you act. I accept your apology. Thank you Mechasaur! :)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2018, 12:33:45 AM »
To be honest, I am sorry. If my cynical outlook on the Platform Builder forums is impacting future progress on the game, I would like to lessen those qualities if you give me a second chance. It's my fault I've been behaving the way I was since I joined here and I'm not blaming anyone here for my faults. I hope you accept my apology so we can be on better terms.   
If you are not nagging me then I would like to say no problem and I am glad you didn't get offended because of my comment on you not are and not continuing your behaviour that happened sometimes here. But hey no one condemned you because as I said I am rather glad that everyone is accepted here friendly. I am, however, satisfied you also accepted my comment and change something because I did think sometimes like "What?  :o ". Maybe misunderstanding also because we all may be different. :)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:34:30 AM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2019, 08:55:40 PM »
Hey, Ting, can I have my ASM game website here too?

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2020, 06:47:01 PM »
Can you add my PB fan discrod ? It's at https://discord.gg/6FBdNB2
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!