Author Topic: Top 3 explore games!  (Read 1393 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Top 3 explore games!
« on: October 26, 2018, 11:07:24 PM »
I have played all explore games that are playable. A few are very well made! These are my top 3 favorites!

NOTE: I did not include ASM since it is my game, and has not gotten enough reception and reviews to be in this list!

#1 game: Castle ChamberFor excellent level design, excellent graphics, music, and gameplay style! Plus, unusual usage of commands, and spawn blocks! Well done Antikore!

#2 game: Invasion: Going PersonalFor excellent tricks used for making neat tricks and great custom graphics! And great levels, and usage of commands! Excellent job Alley! (Also known as Team Alju5 and The Blue leader/member.
#3 game: Level MayhemFor good level design, and great use of resources! Great job Gizgord! (The game could use some work Giz!)
These are my favorites. Tell me what your favorites are! My former favorite was Epic Platforms which is no longer available to play.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
Re: Top 3 explore games!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 10:15:06 PM »
My game is, however, in your TOP list.  :o  And it is even not the last one in your list but second. I am quite surprised because I thought people don't like my game a lot. :)

But the main award goes to Ting_Thing because without his Platform Builder none of our work wouldn't be possible too. :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 10:16:01 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Top 3 explore games!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 02:28:25 AM »
I have enjoyed your game! It's just that re-trying it from far away locations can make it a little frustrating. Meaning, I get to a checkpoint, and have to retry again and again never knowing when it will end.