Author Topic: Importing Level from other Game?  (Read 1487 times)

Turqo

• I'm here, then I'm not
  • Level 4: Sparr
  • toad voice lol
    • View Profile
Importing Level from other Game?
« on: December 27, 2018, 11:43:30 PM »
I'm having trouble importing a level from a game into another one. You see, I'm making a game that has a Demo which takes up its own slot in my game list, whilst also having the full version of the game being developed in another slot. I want to import a level from the full version into the demo version, but I'm not sure on how to do it. I know that you can import Sandbox levels, but how can I import levels from a full game? Thanks in advance.
Currently Working on: a super, special, secret game thing (and Adventure Joruney: Origins)
Have a great day!

- Turqo

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
Re: Importing Level from other Game?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 11:57:20 PM »
Hm... there is no simple way to do that with Platform Builder. If you have a level that you want to be used in multiple different games, it would have been best to build that level in Sandbox mode first, and then import it into both of those games.

If you need this done, I will have to do it from my PC. You are welcome to export both games and send them to me in a private PM.

Turqo

• I'm here, then I'm not
  • Level 4: Sparr
  • toad voice lol
    • View Profile
Re: Importing Level from other Game?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 06:22:54 PM »
Thank you very much, TingThing! I think I'm going to finish off all of the levels that are currently in the full game, then I can export and PM all of them to you, instead of doing them one by one.
Currently Working on: a super, special, secret game thing (and Adventure Joruney: Origins)
Have a great day!

- Turqo