Author Topic: Sale and Important Fix for Level Managers  (Read 1494 times)

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
Sale and Important Fix for Level Managers
« on: January 02, 2019, 12:01:14 AM »
Hello everyone!

If you haven't already noticed, Platform Builder Pro is 30% off on Steam, putting it under $10. This sale ends really soon - January 3rd. So Don't miss out!

On a more important note, I received a recent report that the level manager gets messed up if you link a door (or something similar) to an area from a different overworld. I put out another update (Platform Builder 6.4.3) which will prevent this issue from occurring. However, it won't fix your level manager if it was already messed up.

The good news is that all of your levels should be fine. The bad news is that you will likely need my help to restore them so that you can access them from the Level manager once again.

I am willing to do this for anyone who has lost access to their levels. Reach out to me on these forums, or by email or Facebook or from Steam or whatever. I'm around. You will need to send me your game files and I will likely need to talk with you a bit to make sure everything is getting put back into place as it should.

Cheers,
TingThing

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Sale and Important Fix for Level Managers
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 12:06:37 AM »
Wow! I didn't even know that the price raised!