Author Topic: Introducing, CGM_games music!  (Read 1550 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Introducing, CGM_games music!
« on: June 02, 2019, 03:19:21 AM »
I've made a few posts in the past of poorly recorded songs. Hardly worth hearing. Well, I recently aquired the technology to release HD editions, of songs you may have heard, plus more! All songs have no words. But please, get permission to use these songs in your games first. They are in MP3 format, so they're all set to listen to. Use a free online converter to convert them to ogg files for use in Platform Builder. This pack also includes familliar songs from PB, plus songs you've probably never heard, to a couple of songs that were used in Ting's first game.  ;) ;D ^-^ https://mega.nz/#F!3mhQEAxR!BRAuLImxkufHw5pNeBMmMw

NOTE: A couple of songs have bad timing since they were some of my very first recordings. So, they have bad timing.

Enjoy almost 20 minutes of great songs, from yours truly, CGM_games!

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing, CGM_games music!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 07:16:48 AM »
not a bad start but I'm sure you'll improve over time

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 06:49:26 PM »

I've made a few posts in the past of poorly recorded songs. Hardly worth hearing. Well, I recently aquired the technology to release HD editions, of songs you may have heard, plus more! All songs have no words. But please, get permission to use these songs in your games first. They are in MP3 format, so they're all set to listen to. Use a free online converter to convert them to ogg files for use in Platform Builder. This pack also includes familliar songs from PB, plus songs you've probably never heard, to a couple of songs that were used in Ting's first game.  ;) ;D ^-^ https://mega.nz/#F!3mhQEAxR!BRAuLImxkufHw5pNeBMmMw

NOTE: A couple of songs have bad timing since they were some of my very first recordings. So, they have bad timing.

Enjoy almost 20 minutes of great songs, from yours truly, CGM_games!

Just like with making games I can see that you really have a lot in your mind and you can set up things. You, however, strive to leave in errors, bugs, and glitches or incomplete parts... You really should remove those before bringing things to the public. I don't say that things should be perfect. Sometimes we may want just to share something that is not complete yet with the others but we should make sure that our update version is decent, linked, smooth and at least mostly beautiful to listen and watch. :)

not a bad start but I'm sure you'll improve over time
That is a good comment, Mechasaur! ;)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 07:22:11 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 02:34:46 PM »
Thanks guys!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 02:36:59 PM »
I am aware they aren't all perfect, could you tell me the names of the ones that need work? I didn't give you guys all of my songs, just the ones that passed to be heard as something good to listen to. There were a few that I knew weren't very good, but I put them in anyway. But thanks for the kind comment Mechasaur!