Author Topic: Platform Builder 8  (Read 291 times)

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
Platform Builder 8
« on: February 10, 2020, 02:58:55 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I said in a previous announcement that the next version of Platform Builder is going to be bigger than usual. Some of you were wondering if we were talking another major update into Platform Builder 8. The answer is yes!

Work has already begun, and I plan to have it all ready sometime in the early Summer. My Goal for PB 8 is to address some of those spots in PB which seem oddly limiting. As usual, I will be sharing what's coming in the "Coming Soon" page of these forums. In fact, I'll be posting there after I finish writing this announcement.

The Coming Soon page is for registered members only. So if you don't already have a forum account with us, get one! Registration is free.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 08:23:00 AM by TingThing »

War555MainsGanon

• Level 19: Gerby
  • Developer of Matt Adventure
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Platform Builder 8
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 06:48:41 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I said in a previous announcement that the next version of Platform Builder is going to be bigger than usual. Some of you were wondering if we were talking another major update into Platform Builder 8. The answer is yes!

Work has already begin, and I plan to have it all ready sometime in the early Summer. My Goal for PB 8 is to address some of those spots in PB which seem oddly limiting. As usual, I will be sharing what's coming in the "Coming Soon" page of these forums. In fact, I'll be posting there after I finish writing this announcement.

The Coming Soon page is for registered members only. So if you don't already have a forum account with us, get one! Registration is free.
OH. MY. GOD.

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 15: Spreker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 07:38:13 AM »
Work has already begin, and I plan to have it all ready sometime in the early Summer. My Goal for PB 8 is to address some of those spots in PB which seem oddly limiting.
I feel like this is exactly what the community wants. good call! it's going to be a looong spring... ;)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 07:39:21 AM by Gizgord »

War555MainsGanon

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 09:22:51 AM »
I feel like this is exactly what the community wants. good call! it's going to be a looong spring... ;)
4 months to wait :(

War555MainsGanon

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 09:56:16 AM »
I even made a meme about this lol