Author Topic: Important! Funny/Cartoon Video With IMPORTANT Message!  (Read 6942 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Important! Funny/Cartoon Video With IMPORTANT Message!
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2020, 01:52:19 AM »
Woah. That's quite a speech!

This could take some time to address. But, I'll try to be fast as I can in this message.

For starters, Christianity differs from other religions greatly. How? Christianity is not works-based. Every other religeon requires that you earn your way to Heaven. All other religions have a cruel/mean/non-personal God. Christianity is the only religion where God Himself showed sacrificial love for His creation. Allah's rules, or any other god's rules are required to be followed to enter Heaven. Jesus already paid the fine for all of our sins. If we will repent of our sins, and put our trust in Him, we can get our relationship restored with God.

You said, "We don't need to be threatened nor warned about how much sins we have done and what can be the causes if we would not react fast."
You are a perfect example of my shark analogy where I warn you, and you say there is no shark because you do not see it. The Bible defines death as wages. Death, (everlasting torment in Hell) is the price you pay for your sins.
In all honesty, all of us need to be warned. It's my job to warn you, not to convince you. I do not have the power to convince you. Only the Holy Spirit can open your eyes. Currently, your eyes are shut to the good news that there is help out of your payment for sin, and that your relationship with God can be fixed. God does not want you to pay for your sins, but it is your choice. Allar, if you never accept Christ as your Lord and Savior, on Judgement Day, you will have no excuse.

The Bible IS True. God DOES exist. Jesus DID die on the cross for you. There IS justice for sin.

You seem to be overlooking something. I'm not imposing my beliefs on anyone. Please explain how I am doing this. I am warning you, but not imposing. I'm giving you this good news (gospel) but am  not forcing you to accept it. I so wish you all would accept it, but it is up to you. You have no idea how much your guys' acceptance of this message is to me. It means everything to me. Allar, the Bible says that every person has a knowledge of God's existence. There is no such thing as an agnostic or atheist.

Allar, if on Judgement Day you stand before God without Christ, there will be no second chance. I do not want that to happen.

You speak of confusion. You speak of there being many religions, and we all have different beliefs. They cannot all be right.

Now I'm about to say something absurd.

All of the grass in the world is orange.

No, it's not. It's green. Except for during Winter, fall, and spring, when it turns a brownish sandy color.

The grass cannot be both green and orange. It's absurd.

The same applies to religions. Christianity Islam, Atheism, Buddhism, etc cannot all be true at the same time. All evidence points to Christianity being true. This message would be extremely long to prove this, so, if you want, I could send out information to you proving this to be true. I hope you will think on this, Allar.

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2020, 10:16:02 AM »
What do you mean I am wrong about my christian minecraft server god? Time to write another long paragraph about the shark analogy and will use it as an excuse for being wrong. That'll show em'

Setap

• The Conservative Romanian Republic of Setap
  • Developer of the Super Adventure series
    • View Profile
    • Setap's Website
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2020, 12:19:39 PM »
This is the only active post
setapdede Productions 2016-2022

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2020, 02:48:41 PM »
Well sharing the good news can stir up a lot of upset people. The Bible itself says that. And not only that, it's odd to me how people can get upset even though I'm not pushing my beliefs on anyone.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2020, 05:15:48 PM »
The problem why people may take it as pushing is because a lot of people who believe in some type of God warns other people that way. All of them are saying there can't be more God's than one perhaps what they are believing is true and they all have a lot of fairy tales and people who have seen their God in their opinion somehow which must be some type of evidence or what. For me, it is just silly but for them who are basically just like you but just with another God, it may feel like an attempt to brainwash because you are trying to change about what they are into.
Can't you just place yourself on top of it all and see this objectively above? For me, this case anyway has just no function because when to listen to all of your kind(just with different beliefs) then we all are going to hell anyway, including you because we all are breaking someone's rules. And there is really no reason to argue actually. ::)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2020, 09:23:21 PM »
The last part you stated could be true, (For me, this case anyway has just no function because when to listen to all of your kind(just with different beliefs) then we all are going to hell anyway, including you because we all are breaking someone's rules,) except I am not going to Hell. The good news is that Jesus Christ made a way so that we wouldn't have to go to Hell. Make sense?

It is true I do want you all to become Christians, but that is not up to me. That is up to you.

I know God. And He knows me. If you are asking me to ditch Christanity, you might as well be asking me to ditch my closest friend. God is my closest friend, and that'd be like...not good. I know God. It sounds weird, I know, but it's like he's a friend that I can sense. I can't see nor hear Him, but I can "hear" Him by reading what he has written to me. God works in mysterious ways. He answers prayers all the time. Sometimes the answer is yes, know, or wait. It'd be way too coincidental for my prayers to be answered yes. Things I don't even ask for can come too. God is in control, and He is my friend, and he can be your friend too. I know he is real because of what He made, because of His word (His word referrers to the Bible) and because He is my friend. Not a figment of my imagination. If that was the case, then he might as well be an imaginary friend. Imaginary friends can't do anything for you. This entire universe was made by Him, and if He is that powerful, then He can do anything. He literally can do anything. Allar, please do not make the same mistake that millions have made. I care for you, and am praying for you as I type this out.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2020, 09:53:48 PM »
Oh, come on! I make some long text which may cause a lot of people to be annoyed... However, a lot of them who read even agree or even run and hideaway because of my sharp speech and mirror for themselves to see. Do you even still understand what I tried to explain to you? I appreciate it if you try to warn us of anything bad sincerely because I appreciate people being nice but sometimes I suspect that all your speech about your games, nice talk, etc have all the same goal. To slowly and strategically reach back to God.
Let me explain then differently than previously! ::) You don't need to warn over and over with the same thing to be nice... You have seen that most of us have strong opinions deeply inside our mind which is not so simple to breaks.  But instead of you, even if I would be Christian then I would not make so many attempts... Because I have also intelligent enough to understand that we all may think we are right as you... So let's respect everyone the way they are!

Also considering that your God is true, if we are going to hell just because your powerful God and Jesus are not able to prove their existence to our mind then I would not love this God even if I would be sure it exists. So rather be very careful about how you are trying to advertise your faith to us!  ???
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 10:04:45 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2020, 11:39:35 PM »
Alley, you do not understand! The only reason that I keep bringing it up is because other people keep on making comments and I am simply replying to them. I keep bringing up analogies and stuff to answer the questions/reply to the statments made. That is all. If people would stop bringing up stuff, I would too. Make sense?

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2020, 12:35:59 AM »
Yeah, Christian Game Maker... ::) That is very logical. I strive to be that logical too so I just answer the messages I have got even if I don't enjoy this much. Sometimes, it is smarter to not be so logical to save some time. But your the latest answer, makes sense. :D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 12:37:07 AM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2020, 01:20:12 AM »
Thank you for understanding, Alley! :D

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2020, 07:08:34 AM »
CGM doesn't understand that we are just telling the truth. Go ahead and keep talking about how we are the ones who don't understand when it's obvious that we are stating facts. Alley has a point, be careful on who you advertise your faith to.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2020, 04:06:12 PM »
I understand all too well. What facts are you talking about? Also, in the Bible, Jesus said that Christians would suffer persecution for their faith. Here in America, or a civilized forum, it's  is not quite persecution. It is true that there are times where it can be inappropriate to share my faith, but for this, it's different. Some people will accept this message, others will blow it off. Others will get ticked off when you begin to start sharing it. Everyone has different reactions.

Let me ask you a question.
Why is it that Jesus' name is used as a cuss word? Nobody else's names are used as that. You never hear Hitler's name used as a cuss word, let alone many very evil men. Only Jesus Christ is used as a cuss word.
I'll tell you the reason why this is the case. Jesus said, (note that this was before the entire world hated Him)
John 7:7
"The world cannot hate you; but me it hates, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil."
There's your answer. I've heard a few times where Jesus' name is used in vain, and this really hurts me because it reminds me about how this world hates Him. The very person who sacrificed himself, and went through immense torture for us. He died for us. It wasn't some simple execution. He was beaten to the point where he wasn't even recognizable as a human being. He was whipped, and a crown of long pointy thorns was shoved down his head. Then he was forced to carry an extremely heavy cross, and ultimately, nailed, and hung on that cross.

Mechasaur, you mentioned facts. I'll give you some facts. Some real, hard evidence. If you want facts, then take it from an atheist who tried utterly destroying Christianity. And became a Christian in the process. He wrote many books and did many documentaries on his findings. His name is Lee Strobel. I've included a 1 hour and 10 minute documentary, and a short under 4 minute video that is a short summary.
The Case for Christ Full Movie Documentary

If you want hard evidence for God's existence, then I suggest you watch a movie I've suggested to a few of you guys on PM's. The Atheist Delusion by Living Waters.

The Atheist Delusion:

Now I highly doubt you'll watch any of these, due to their length, and you may find them as a bore, or simply because some of them were recorded about a decade or 2 ago. But if you care for, and seek for truth, and value it, then you'd gladly watch these videos I'm certain. Are you ready for the truth? Have at it.

A person who seeks after the truth is going to have a much better outcome, than someone who is a fool and does not seek the truth. Are you going to seek truth, or stay in the darkness?

I'm not worried about sharing my faith, because I know that God is in control, and that He will take care of stuff so I don't need to worry. On top of that, the followers of Jesus, or Christians, received beatings, imprisonment, hunger, torture, and yes, even death. Why would these followers die and suffer all of that for a lie? That doesn't make sense!

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2020, 09:15:47 AM »
I must tell you I'm disappointed at hearing you mouth the usual platitudes of how god is in control. Is that really the best you can do? Don't make me laugh! I live in hope that you may one day see the universe for what it truly is, rather than what you'd wish it to be.

Now let me put it this in a way that you will understand. Do you really think god is your friend? Do you really think he's going to be there for you when you are hurt? God does not know you and he does not care about you. You are only a pawn to his childish ideals. All knowledge is ultimately based on that which we cannot prove. Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2020, 01:07:36 PM »
Psalm 3:2
"Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah." (Selah being translated means, "Think on this.")

God is always there. He is not a figment of my imagination. If he was, then coincidences are really amazing and common.

Mechasaur, you do not want to believe that God exists. The proof is already there! You might as well say the person you are closest to is a figment of your imagination.

I presume you haven't seen those videos beginning to end, right? If you had, your A: Wouldn't have responded period, B: Would have come out with a much more different response.

All of the evidence points to God. Explain this:

It is only 4 minutes long.

How do you know that God exists? What you are saying are absolute statements. Meaning, you're saying that God doesn't love me, that God doesn't care about me, etc. Well, what proof do you have of this? Seriously, what proof?