Author Topic: Seeking testers for the foreseeable future.  (Read 1595 times)

McPopato

• A very inconsistent user.
  • Level 4: Sparr
  • Hello. I do projects sometimes.
    • View Profile
Seeking testers for the foreseeable future.
« on: June 01, 2020, 04:49:25 PM »
I have no set moment for when I need testers, but I'd like to see how many people are willing to help if needed
Simply, I'm asking if anyone's interested in testing my projects in the foreseeable future. Nothing too special, just the basic rules:
1. Forum members only (can't really respond to this otherwise, and I can see more info)
2. Semi-confidentiality (Wouldn't release any information without asking me.)
Nothing else to add. Testers get a mention in the credits section of my project(s).
If you're interested, reply! We'll move to Discord DMs from there for proper discussion.
"Friends are people who come and go, appreciate them when they're here and remember them when they're gone." - Some guy probably.

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Seeking testers for the foreseeable future.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 04:57:43 PM »
I have no set moment for when I need testers, but I'd like to see how many people are willing to help if needed
Simply, I'm asking if anyone's interested in testing my projects in the foreseeable future. Nothing too special, just the basic rules:
1. Forum members only (can't really respond to this otherwise, and I can see more info)
Nothing else to add. Testers get a mention in the credits section of my project(s).
If you're interested, reply! We'll move to Discord DMs from there for proper discussion.
It would be a honor to help you master
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 05:00:16 PM »
It sounds good! I'm in!

Setap

• The Conservative Romanian Republic of Setap
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Developer of the Super Adventure series
    • View Profile
    • Setap's Website
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 06:42:07 PM »
Sure why not!
setapdede Productions 2016-2022

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 07:32:31 AM »
I'm in also.
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P