Author Topic: Invasion: Going Personal  (Read 44278 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Invasion: Going Personal
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2018, 06:03:20 PM »
Good video! This will help me make the simplified version! That one on the tank or airship or whatever... I looked at that area and couldn't figure out how to beat it! So now I know! I will make the boss a bit different. So now I now know how to edit the game better. I think I will do a tutorial series with no commentary on how to do explore games in PB. Yours will be tough! I'm not a youtube video poster, so that's why ting posted my trailer for me.

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2018, 07:28:45 PM »
I tried, but the first boss is very hard
Very, very, very...
HARD xD xD xD

Anyway, good game :D
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2018, 08:09:08 PM »
Hi Antikore! You can use the simplified version that I made.

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2018, 09:35:06 PM »
Ok, xD. I will try it, tomorrow.
Around here is too late 8)
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2018, 08:50:22 PM »
Good video! This will help me make the simplified version! That one on the tank or airship or whatever... I looked at that area and couldn't figure out how to beat it! So now I know! I will make the boss a bit different. So now I now know how to edit the game better. I think I will do a tutorial series with no commentary on how to do explore games in PB. Yours will be tough! I'm not a youtube video poster, so that's why ting posted my trailer for me.

Thank you! Glad to see that my video affects you.  :)  It seems that you are going to understand what those tank/airships with a huge enemy on it tries to show. Whole of the game you are forced to meet the same main villain over again and again just like in SMB1 where you meet the similar boss at the end of the every world but in my game there are no copies nor fakes from the real one. In my game you must beat a boss who then stands up and retries to kill you over again and again.

I am curious also to see your tutorials about exploring games when you are going to make those.  O:-)

I tried, but the first boss is very hard
Very, very, very...
HARD xD xD xD

Anyway, good game :D

Thank you for comment!  :)  Yeah, if you want to play my game then from now on you can play a game made by Christian Game Maker instead to beat my game and see everything that my game includes.  :)  Alternatively, I don't want to seem like I would want to justify my game but practice, practice, practice!
I can agree that a miniboss is some kind of extreme one and fights after this but the first boss... Still after seeing my video? How are you going to add a final boss to your own game if my the first one is too difficult?  :o  There is no much way to add a lot of easier kind of bosses than I have made unless you are not going to include some enemies with 3 HP with a regular movement being so actually just stronger from a Platform Builder dragons who have 2 HP. Am I going to find a final boss who will be kicked ass just easily as piece of cake in the same time your levels are much more difficult? My game is the only one right now that have bosses for now and this is a very good chance to practise before you are going to make your own bosses. :)

Anyways, I am glad that the game feels good. The more so why not to set the goal and try to beat the first fight?  :P
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 08:54:33 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2018, 12:45:01 AM »
I think the final boss will be like the original first boss. And the game is far from complete to be easy. It's got lots of work to be done. So to anyone who has played it... Don't expect it to be able to be beaten to the end. I have much more work to be done.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2018, 05:18:42 PM »
You are going to have even more work with my project because my level for the second boss figth will be ready for the annoncement soon.  :P  Although I am going to edit it yet to make this easier because it is just a second finals... However, knowing that even my first boss is hard as hell it is probably not going to be enough by me making level 2 easier.  ::)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2018, 05:21:49 PM »
I have not been working on the project for awhile. I'm taking a break from PB for about a week. I'll get back to it soon.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2018, 12:11:04 AM »
Okay! :)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2018, 12:38:41 AM »
Also note that I will be using the forums though. I will keep myself up-to-date with PB. It's mainly because I have something called chicken pox. So I'm not allowed to play games of any kind.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2018, 12:48:39 AM »
Chicken pox?  :o  Or chicken box? Are you trying to say that your PC is not very good for handling games that puts the editing tool to it's limits?  :-\
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 12:49:18 AM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2018, 02:01:45 AM »
No, it's chicken pox. A virus where you get pimples all over you. It has nothing to do with my PC. It's a type of sickness. It's nothing serious at all.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 02:04:40 AM by Christian Game Maker »

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2018, 03:38:39 AM »
But viruses can be get rid of. Are you able to use an Antivirus to scan you PC and remove some found viruses?  ::)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 04:11:01 AM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2018, 04:12:53 AM »
It's not a virus like that! It's a sickness on my physical body! Not the computer. And I do have an anti-virus called webroot.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2018, 04:36:30 AM »
Oh, yeah. I just translated the word "chicken pox". I didn't understad previously because I know which mean "chicken" in Estonia and so I thought like "chicken what". As you mentioned the virus I considered chicken pox to be a possible name for a computer virus. :D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 04:44:01 AM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)